With over 40 years industry experience we can provide the following services:
- All our locators are DIAL BEFORE YOU DIG Certified Locators
- Provide and interpret DIAL BEFORE YOU DIG before you dig plans
- We locate all things metallic including underground optic fibre infrastructure, telephone, gas and water if applicable
- Supervise excavations around high risk services (i.e. Optic Fibre cables)
- Consult with design and project engineers at the planning stage
- Consultation with asset owners
Prior to digging or excavating, the first thing you should consider is what’s buried under the ground.
Water, Gas and Sewerage have been buried for a century, in the past 40 years many electrical and communications services are also buried underground.
Historically, many accidents and disruptions have occurred from excavators unwittingly digging up underground assets – ruptured sewerage pipes, gas mains explosions and even deaths from contact with electricity cables. Some incidents have left entire communities isolated from power, water or phone services.
These buried services need to be identified when civil works are being carried out in their vicinity.
‘Out of sight and out of mind’ in these instances can be disastrous. By utilising Spot On’s location services you can fulfill your Duty of Care obligations and prevent damage, disruption, injury and even death.
Give our professional team a call on 1300 531 431 to locate telecommunications, power cables and optic fibre infrastructure.
We are fully insured and can help prevent costly and dangerous damage that you may inadvertently cause if you dig in the wrong location and end up paying for expensive repairs.